Thursday, March 5, 2009

Potty Training

Wow, 2 posts in one day!

Anyway, I am super excited about potty training. Michael has been working with the potty for about a month now (really working, not just playing!).

Just a few minutes ago, he came up to me, holding the front of his pants, and said, "Mommy, pee-pee." So... we ran very fast to the potty, took off his pants/diaper, and he sat down. Five minutes later, he said, "Momma!!!" YES! There was pee-pee in the potty! Hooray! That's the first time he's asked to go and actually gone!

I knew that this would be how it happened. It's totally his personality to not do something until he can be successful at it. Now we'll see if this actually takes or if he's just teasing me!

ETA: AHHH, he did it again!!! Not 2 minutes after I posted this he came running in to tell me he pee-peed again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!! i see those diaper days dwindling... :)