Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Michael's 4 Year Appointment

So, Michael finally had his 4 year well visit today. He was very good and Dr. Brassart's only advice was that he should work on his imagination and personality, haha! He got his last 4 vaccines - yay and boo! He's done until booster shots at around 11 yrs. :) He did not enjoy the shots, but was very brave and stopped crying pretty quickly.
He weighs 36.5 pounds and is 40.5 inches tall. He's moved up to the 50th percentile for both - yay!
I love my Michael-man and am soooo proud of him. It's hard for me to see how fast he's growing up, but so much fun at the same time. I never thought I would spend so much time crying and laughing at once. :)
After his appt, he came with me to my post-op check-up. He thought it was pretty awesome to see the stitches and to watch the nurse remove some. However, he was also quite concerned that it would be painful for me. I love his sensitive heart! <3
We followed the appts up with some Chick-fil-A and now he is swimming happily (and nakedly, lol) with Meredith in the pool. Oh, but first he removed all the beetles... he's so proud of his beetle-removal skills!

No comments: