Thursday, July 1, 2010

Caprese Salad and Bison Burgers

Yummo! This is a knock-off of Caprese salad... it has fresh mozzerella, fresh tomatoes, a yummy garlic oil dressing, balsamic vinegar, and some garlic salt. No basil because I don't really care for it! Mix well and eat with a fork! We were a EarthFare a few weeks ago when this was one of their samples, but they were out of the garlic oil dressing, so we couldn't get any. But they were back in stock when we went this week, so yay! Both kiddos like it too... which is good, but then I have to share it. :( I made 2 giant bowls of it this week and we've eaten it all!


Bison burgers... we had those yesterday... no pics, sorry, but they look just like regular hamburgers, so you can just imagine. :) They were really delicious! Bison is apparently quite good for you, but we've never had it before. I would get it again.

Did I mention we love EarthFare?!?! lol Really though, it is awesome! I still like Publix/Target for basics, but EarthFare is great for meats and produce. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum!!! =) That's my kind of food!

Megan said...

It was super delicious!