Thursday, July 1, 2010

Potty Training... Round 2

Well, Meredith has been "working" on potty training for about 3 months now. And by working on it, I mean that I'm the one working while she ignores me with a super-cute smile. So, I decided to give up for a while a few months ago. While the kids were with Mom a few weeks ago, Mom started training her again. Once again, Meredith participated wonderfully, having very few accidents. Then, after we got back home, she went back to her old way of refusing to participate. I was so frustrated with her since I know she knows what to do, but just refuses. One day, we had a little talk... that day was the last day she wore diapers/pullups. She has now been daytime potty trained - including trips to the store! - for about 10 days now! She wears pullups to nap/bed, but has only woken up wet once!

So, Meredith is potty-trained! YAAAAAY!!!!!! I am so happy to not be changing diapers anymore! :) Michael is now nap-trained as well and doing very well working on night-time training... he's been getting up at least once per night to potty, but usually still has a wet pullup in the mornings. But, I'm still super happy with his progress!

No comments: