Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What is Home School Really Like?



  • Sometimes when the days seem long and breaks seem far away it is like
    Nike – Just Do It.
  • Sometimes it is like 
    Geico – So easy a caveman can do it.
  • Sometimes it is like
    Office Depot – Taking Care of Business.
  • Sometimes when doing Math – I know God is bigger and like
    Allstate – I’m in Good Hands.
  • Sometimes adult conversation is needed – like 
    AT&T, 
    I need to  Reach Out and Touch Someone.
  • Sometimes I just want to scream – 
    Give Me Break, Give Me Break – Break Me Off A Piece of That Kit Kat Bar
    .
  • Sometimes as the Mom/Teacher/Lunch Lady – I’m like 
    Bounty the Quicker Picker-Upper
    .
  • Sometimes we make mistakes and the next time we are like 
    Avis – We try harder
    .
  • Sometimes it is like the 
    US Army – Be all you can be
    .
  • Sometimes like 
    Mounds and Almond Joy – Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don’t
    .
  • Sometimes homeschool is like 
    Visa – Everywhere You Want To Be
    .
  • Sometimes I know that home and school go great together like 
    Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – two great tastes that taste great together.
  • But MOST of the days are like
    McDonald’s – I’m lovin’ it.
What is Home School Really Like? is a post from: The HSBA Post
© 2011 The Homeschool Post | All rights reserved

No comments: